Friday, December 23, 2011

1584 Miles and 24 Hours Later

Driving through New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas was lots of fun... the kind of fun that includes being jam packed, along with all your belongings, inside a small SUV. Trace was a trooper; sleeping like a baby... as if we had spiked his baby food with cough syrup (I assure that we didn't). The first motel was fun, cheap, and dumpy... the second one was very dumpy, not so cheap, and not very fun (I could have sworn there were bed bugs, but we have no bites to prove it). Arriving in Tennessee was fantastic! We were so worn out (our rear ends mostly) that to arrive at our apartment, and know that we were there to stay, was an early Christmas present. All in all...we had a good time!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blog!! I'm so totally thrilled! I will be checking VERY often, so post as much as you can! Shayna did you cut your hair? It looks like it in the picture with Kody and Sunde....if you did I want to see it so get a good picture! So glad you guys are safe! Be sure to post pics/videos of your place and everything thats going on! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete