Friday, January 20, 2012

PA-School/Boot Camp

Besides the sound of the Tennesseean Freight Train coming through our house at all hours of the night and day.. I really like it here!(they seem to time it perfect, right when Trace falls asleeep.)
I think I underestimated a lil' the work load Chris would be taking on, it makes for a lot of one on one w/ Trace. Good thing I have a lil' buddy! 
Chris goes to bed late and wakes up at about  5 every morning. He takes his cup of warm grits on his 10 min. walk to school. I feel so lucky I get to spend my time @ home with Trace, compared to Chris' 7 tests in a 5 day school week. He is such a hard worker and good sport. I admire his dedication, it will sure bless our lives in the future! 
In the mean time.. Trace and I keep ourselves busy and look forward to when daddy gets home :)





1 comment:

  1. Cute post Shayna! Enjoy the time with little Tracer, it goes by WAY to fast. And if ya ever get a little "board" when Chris is gone and when Trace is sleeping and there's no freight trains hauling though, give me a call! I'll be your "adult conversation friend." Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete