Sunday, July 15, 2012

4th of July in AZ!!!

Our week in Arizona was one of the best! Trace and Scarlett shared a birthday party at Summers new gym! Neither of them really got what was going on but we all had a good time. Some things just make the farm what it is; getting dominated in pinochle, Marley's lack of clothing, squash and cheese, and sushi with summer. Some new experiences for me included; the worlds OLDEST rodeo (who would have thought... right here in Arizona, the 48th state?), getting my trash kicked in a P90X workout and then complaining about it the whole week, and getting put in my place (aka a kiddie pool) by a protective older brother (thanks Kasey... I deserved it). Shayna reverted back to her old self holding either a hoe or a camera about 99% of the time. By the end of the week neither Shayna or I were ready to come back to the volunteer state.












1 comment:

  1. No other words to describe the post other than LOVE LOVE LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete