Sunday, April 19, 2015

The funeral get together


Going to AZ. for Grama Jessie's funeral was bitter/sweet. Emotions were high and everyone was holding a little tighter to each other. There were long talks of sentimental & sweet times, long overdue cousins time and lots of smiles and hugs. Kc made a beautiful casket and Mom put together the perfect memorial. We all wore a little plaid for our Scottish beauty, and made smilie faced pancakes for old times sake. I have to say it was more happy then sad. The tears shed were only because of our closeness to her. We know we will see her again. Thank goodness for family.




2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these pictures Shay! The coffin is beautiful! I think these pictures capture your family well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Today is the first time I saw this post. I love it! You did such a great job of capturing this special experience. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete